Research and Development References
Plant Tuff® changes the Chemical, Biological, and Physical characteristics of the soil promoting plant health and increased yields. Plant Tuff® agricultural products solve problems, improve the environment, and contribute to your success.
- Evaluating the Potential for Slag as a Source of Supplemental Silicon in Container Crop Production
- Agronomic and Environmental Impacts of Silicon Fertilizer Application On Rice Grown in Louisiana Soils
- Biomass and Silicon Uptake of Wheat in Response to Different Levels of Plant-Available Silicon
- Estimation of Plant Available Silicon Using Different Extraction Procedures for Selected Soils From the Midwest and South USA
- Changes in pH and Mehlich-3 Extractable Nutrients of Selected Soils From the Midwest and South USA As Influenced by Different Rates of Iron Calcium Silicate Slag
- Effect of Different Silicon Sources On Acetic Acid-Extractable Silicon Content of Two Alluvial Soils of Louisiana